Skip to main content

Bringing Buff Back: Finding My Buff

Bringing Buff Back: Finding My Buff: Finding My Buff Have you ever seen Jackie Warner’s T.V. show on Bravo? I use to watch it years ago. I really like how she made he...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spicy Vegan Fajitas

Spicy Vegan Fajitas This dish is AMAZING! First time I tried baking my fajitas instead of the traditional frying pan. I would definitely make this recipe many more times to come. The best part about this recipe is that it is super easy to make, and it is quick and easy. Plus, making extra for tomorrows lunch is a MUST! What I love the most about fajitas is that you can spice things up or turn the spice down a few notches. I know every time I make a fajita I change up my seasonings. Ingredients: ·       Colored peppers, red, yellow, orange ·       Onions ·       Cauliflower ·       Mushrooms ·       Habanero pepper ·       1 Tbsp. Chili powder ·       1 Tbsp. Ground Cumin ·       1 Tbsp. Garlic powder ·       1 Tbsp. Papri...

Homemade Quinoa Bread

This  quinoa bread is very simple to make. It is gluten-free, yeast free, and its vegan. Because you don't need to mess with yeast this makes this an easy bread to make. Only takes about 5-7 minutes to prepare, and 60 minutes to cook, and another 60 minutes to cool. Preheat your oven to 400 degrees, and take out your bread pan and grease it with a little bit of coconut oil. When I started this recipe I used my blender to blend the quinoa, gluten-free flour (I used gluten-free oats), baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Blend for a few minutes until the quinoa is grinder down into a fine flour and everything is mixed.  Next, I poured everything into my food processor but you could still use the blender too. Pour the flour from the blender, and add all the liquid; Almond milk, honey, and coconut oil. Blend again for a few minutes until everything is blended.  Transfer your bread mix into the prepared bread pan, and if ...

What is a good protein

What is a good protein to eat? Some say hot dogs, and some may say luncheon meat. So there is no good answer. When you you pick out a nutrition program to follow each one of them have something different that you can choose for a protein.  Whether you are vegan, vegetarian, meat eater, or whatever nutrition way that you follow there should be some guidelines to what is an excellent protein to  eat. First, let's start off with why we eat protein, and why we need it in our daily diets. You see our bodies are designed to use protein to build and repair tissues such as bones, muscles, cartilage, skin, and let's not forget our blood needs protein too. Our bodies also uses protein to make enzymes, hormones, and other bodily chemicals.  Let's not forget about our hair. It is important to eat protein in order to keep some hair on our heads unless you have a hair or skin disease. Protein helps keep those hairs in their place. Well definitely for me at least LOL. When ...